(Day 13 of 21-day Fasting and Prayers)
Scriptural Reading: Exodus 1:19
Today we pray for pregnant women, especially members of the Daily Strength Devotional family. May their expectations for safe delivery never fail in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. The transition from labor to delivery is always the most intense. A sister sent us this prayer request thus: “Please Lord I am 14 weeks pregnant and feeling anxious every day. I have had a miscarriage before so I am very nervous. I ask for your prayers for me. Please Jesus take away this fear and negativity. Fill my heart with happiness and joy. I want to be at peace with this pregnancy. Amen.” The time of transition is also when many women begin to feel completely out of control, emotional, scared, and stuck, but as for you, you will deliver like the Hebrew woman, because you are a daughter of Zion. The Power of God, shall push the baby out at the appointed time, the Blood of Jesus, shall mark you for safe delivery and the Fire of God, shall surround you in the labour room in the name of Jesus. Hear this prayer request from one of our pregnant sisters: “I humbly and graciously ask for prayers for my baby and I – a healthy, safe and joyous pregnancy. “Another Sister cried out to us thus: “Please pray for the fear of miscarriage to be cast from my heart and mind. Please pray for the Lord to embrace myself and baby in His loving, protective arms and bring my baby forth in His perfect time – all in His glory.” Hear this, “Good evening Bro. Jude. I am Mrs. “M”, the woman that has been asking for your prayers for full term pregnancy. To the glory of God, I am in my 4th month. Thank God for me…” These are requests of our pregnant sisters. These go to show that it could be a time of uncertainty, fear and anxiety; but I assure all members of the DSD family or anyone related to them that safe delivery is assured this year in the name of Jesus Christ. You may have had many complications in the past, but this time you will deliver your baby safe and sound in the name of Jesus. As you become pregnant, be sure to declare great things; blessings upon your baby in the womb. Never be discouraged. Be always strong. God will surely deliver you safely that His name may be glorified.
MASS: WHITE Heb 6: 10-20; Ps 111: 1-2. 4-5. 9 and 10c; Mk 2: 23-28 ANTHONY, AB M
Prayer Points: (To be taken daily by all pregnant women till the day of delivery.)
- We thank You Heavenly Father for conception and for the pregnancy so far in the name of Jesus.
- O God, perfect every formation (bones, joints and all parts) of this fetus in the name of Jesus.
- The day of delivery of our baby (ies) shall come to pass perfectly, bringing forth joy and celebration in the name of Jesus. Remember Sis “M” in our story today.
- I overcome every evil associated with delivery by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- The doctors, nurses and other health workers that shall attend to me shall be filled with the Spirit of God and shall be helpful, and not antagonistic towards me in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that the Blood of Jesus will purify the delivery room and every instrument that will be used for my delivery in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I desire that You would be in control and take all the glory for the period of pregnancy and delivery in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that wants to turn the day of my delivery to the day of my death, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every power monitoring my pregnancy for evil, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- I reject the spirit of prolonged labour in the name of Jesus.
- Blessed Mother Mary and the Angels of the Living God, be my midwives on the day of my delivery in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I pray for divine health during and after pregnancy in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I stand against any form of abortion or premature delivery, in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- My enemies will not have access to the blood of my baby in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No weapon formed against me and my baby shall prosper, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject any spell, divination or enchantment issued against me (mention name), in the name of Jesus.
- I receive strength to carry my baby in my womb for nine months in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My joy shall increase on the day of my delivery in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit, be my divine Gynecologist on the day of delivery in the name of Jesus Christ.
Exercise: Take the “Rosary of Liberation” and the “Prayer Against Miscarriages” at midnight or any convenient time
Meditation: Isaiah 66:79