(Day 4 of 5-Day Mid-Year Fasting &Prayer)
Scripture Reading: Acts 5:16
Brethren, even after Jesus had been crucified, raised back to life again and ascended into heaven, we see the very same work that Jesus performed, while on earth, still taking place through the hands of His disciples, and with the very same intensity – all being healed. And why not? Hebrews 13:8 tells us that “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!” Note the statement “AND THEY WERE ALL HEALED” not some, all. All we need to see this happen again is holiness, deep relationship with God and faith for the miraculous. All of us can still be healed of our various sicknesses and disease be it spiritual, emotional or physical. We cannot exhausted the healing anointing of God. If we will come to the understanding of what is being declared here in the Word, all doubt and uncertainly just has to flee and faith will just be. We are all in need of divine healing. Divine healing involves a supernatural act which resolves a physical, emotional or spiritual problem.
Child of God, just because Jesus paid for our healing, doesn’t mean you will automatically manifest the benefits. You need to reach out and receive what Jesus did for you by faith! Jesus died for the sins of the world, but that doesn’t mean that the world will be saved, if they didn’t reach out with faith and receive what Jesus did for them! Isaiah 53:5 says, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”It is said that Jesus went through 39 lashes on His back JUST for your healing. Your healing has been paid for with the Blood of Jesus! Don’t let the devil tell you otherwise, this healing is not just physical, it is all round. The Scriptures are very clear that those who believe in Jesus are automatically entitled to the promises of the new covenant.
You need to understand that you, as a child of God, are fully entitled to healing through the Blood that Jesus shed when He was whipped (“By His stripes!”).We need to confess and forsake our sins, and when we do that, God graciously forgives us, and those sins no longer hinder or block your healing. Jesus gave you authority to heal and be healed, therefore speak to the part of your body that needs a healing, and command it to BE HEALED IN JESUS’ NAME. For you to give a testimony of healing today, you need to operate on the level of faith for the miraculous. Believe that God’s word in Jeremiah 30:17 which says, “For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord.” is for you today.
MASS: RED Acts 12:1-11; Ps 34:2-3.4-5.6-7.8-9. (R.cf.5b); 2 Tim 4:6-8.17-18; Accl. Mt 16:18; Mt 16:13-19 SS PETER AND PAUL, APP. (SOLEMNITY)
- Confess your sins
- Blood of Jesus Christ, wash this body. Remove any impurity and unrighteousness. Neutralize any evil thing that is causing sickness and sorrow to this body in the name of Jesus
- As far as I am a child of God, you sickness,(name it) you do not have the right to condemn me in the name of Jesus, for the Trinity is against you, the earth and all Christians are against you. Therefore flee in Jesus name.
- By the redemption in Christ, I stand against every evil altar speaking sickness to this body in the name of Jesus
- By the Blood of Jesus Christ, I loose myself from every hereditary sickness and diseases in the name of Jesus
- I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ to overcome every mistake that causes this sickness in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I break every curse, customs and tradition of sickness in my life in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I break every covenant that I have entered with other gods. I belong to my Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, every other covenant is broken forever in the name of Jesus.
Exercise: Take the Rosary of Liberation and prayers on Section Four of AMEN IT IS DONE at midnight or any other convenient time
Meditation: Jeremiah 33:6