- Accepts payments directly from Bank Accounts of selected Nigerian Banks.
- Accepts QR Code payment
- Accepts USSD (Short SMS Codes).
- Most Credit and Debit Cards.
2. Google Pay: Depending on the country of payment, you can pay
- Using Credit or Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa Card, America Express etc)
- Network Carrier (example MTN, 9Mobile in Nigeria)
- PayPal, etc.
below is a list of various countries and supported methods. Select the country of your choice and view the possible payment methods accepted by Google Pay.
3. Note that if these 2 options don’t work for you, you can contact us using the various contact media available on the app social media list or the contact us link. We accept other forms of payment made directly to the DSD Account including PAYPAL, then we make the publication available to you as soon as possible.
If you need more information, please contact us
- through the ‘contact form’ (the contact form is located in the ‘envelop’ icon inside the ‘Contact Us’ page),
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or contact us on Whatsapp +2328180000432 . We reply almost immediately.
Please do not post your complains here as comments, it may take us longer time to notice.