Scriptural Reading: Hebrews 11:11
Welcome to the 12th day of our 21-day fasting and prayer. Our scriptural reading today says “By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.” Note, without faith that you serve a God to whom nothing is impossible, many things will remain impossible. Without faith many miracles will not manifest. Sarah was barren and had to wait 39 years for God to fulfil His promise to give her a child. By the time God was ready to fulfill His promise, both Abraham and Sarah were already very old and humanly impossible to have a child. Perhaps God chose to act this time so that it would be clear to everyone that what God did for Abraham and Sarah was a miracle and a supernatural intervention.
Child of God, How did Abraham and Sarah eventually break out of barrenness? It was by faith. A user of Daily Strength Devotional whom God opened her womb after 18 years of marriage once told me, “When I felt discouraged about what the doctors were saying about me carrying a child, I will tell myself, that God has said I will have my children, that is the final and only report that I accept. I will always remember Gen. 18:14, “Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” I kept believing God. In 2016 God made me a joyful mother of twins. Praise the Lord.”
Beloved, after Sarah had her son, Isaac, she said in Genesis 21:6, “God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.” Can you by faith receive that same ability to conceive? If you have unwavering faith, that womb will conceive and bear twins this year in the name of Jesus. Hear this beloved in Christ, “My own wife had twins, a boy and a girl just in September 2016 after over 15 years of marriage”. Is there anything too hard for the Lord to do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! You just need to trust God with all the members of the DSD family that during and after this 21 days fasting your story will change. You or your daughter shall be a mother of children. Their reproductive organs shall function well as God has designed it. There shall be abundance of testimonies of child bearing this year in the name of Jesus. By faith begin your preparation to welcome your children; for God in the power of His Spirit shall settle you this year in the name of Jesus. Amen.
MASS: GREEN Heb 5: 1-10; Ps 110: 1. 2. 3. 4; Mk 2: 18-22
- I release myself from any inherited bondage in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let the Blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Lord for Your love for me. I thank You Jesus for being there for me.
- Thank You Jesus because I know that You have the power to open the womb of the barren.
- Thank You Jesus for opening my womb right now in the name of Jesus. (take this three times, with faith)
- Thank You Jesus for I or any member of the DSD family will not suffer any form of miscarriage anymore in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Jesus for uprooting all that enemy has inserted into my reproductive organ in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank You Jesus for releasing Your fire to consume every spirit husband/wife hindering me from conceiving in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Jesus for destroying every cause of barrenness, known and unknown, in my life and in the life/lives of (mention name) by the Fire of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Jesus for destroying every evil power assigned to attack my pregnancy in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Jesus for honoring me by granting me a child in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Spend at least ten minutes in worshiping God for the miracle of fruitfulness.
Exercise: Raise your SEED of N1, 050.00 to God and say “I offer this SEED of N1,050 as a token of thanks for making me a mother of children”, if you have not sown, but if you have, simply dedicate it by praying this prayer.
Meditation: Genesis 21:6