FRIDAY DAY 29
(Day 21 of the Prayer/Fasting)
Scriptural Reading: Joshua 6:1-27
The people of Israel had just crossed over the Jordan River into the land of Canaan (Joshua 3:14–17). This was the land of milk and honey God promised to Abraham over 500 years ago (Deuteronomy 6:3, 32:49). After spending forty difficult years wandering in the desert of Sinai, the people of Israel were now on the eastern banks of the Jordan. Their challenge was to take the land of Canaan, the Promised Land. However, their first obstacle was the city of Jericho (Joshua 6:1), an unconquerable, walled city. However, the strategy to conquer the city of Jericho was unique in two ways. First, the strategy was laid out by God Himself, and, second, the strategy was a seemingly foolish plan. God simply told Joshua to have the people to march silently around Jericho for six days, and then, after seven circuits on the seventh day, to shout. Though it seemed foolish, Joshua followed God’s instructions to the letter. When the people did finally shout, the massive walls collapsed instantly, and Israel won an easy victory. In fact, God had given the city of Jericho to them before they even began to march around its walls (Joshua 6:2, 16). It was when the people of God, by faith, followed the commands of God that the walls of Jericho fell down (Joshua 6:20).
Child of God, as we come to the last day of this fasting program, and about to move to the Camp for the rounding- off activities the Holy Spirit says to us:
- To take the prayers seriously, diligently and with faith.
- March round your room or praying arena seven times, then in a loud voice call the name Jesus twenty-one times. If we do these, believing and trusting in the power in the name JESUS all stubborn forces of wickedness shall crumble to the ground like packs of card. All evil growths or attachments shall melt as wax melts before fire. Beloved whatever obstacles standing against your breakthrough or walls of Jericho that the enemies have erected to frustrate your advancement this year shall be destroyed at the shout of the name of By the power of praises and prayers, match round your prayer arena like the Israelites of old, and command your wall of Jericho to collapse in the name of Jesus. Make today a day of praise and this night a night of praise. Employ the weapon of praises today, against every walls of Jericho in your life and family. The Lord says to you today, “The Egyptians you today you shall see them no more” (Exodus14:13b).
- Make praises your prayer, that is, offer the prayer of praise for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Sing songs of praises unto God for how far He has helped you in the journey of your life.
- Begin to cover yourself, household and properties with the blood of Jesus.
- Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, collapse in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, be destroy in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil standing order against my destiny be canceled in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow of physical demotion, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow of marital demotion, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, be destroy in the name of Jesus.
- In the presence of those who think I’m nobody, Oh God, arise and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, arise and destroy every spiritual marriage prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, destroy the plans of spiritual marriage against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Tragedy, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus
- I reject death; I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
Exercise: Praise God as never before today as you move to the camp for the round-off Prayer Conferences holding at the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos and the CCRN Camp, Aghalokpe near Warri.
Memory Verse: Acts 16:25