Scriptural Reading: Matthew 9:22
Day 4 of 21 Days Programme
As we enter the 4th day of our 21-day fastings and prayer, you are reminded that your faith matters. The first law of effective prayer is faith. As we embark on this 21-day fasting and prayer, are you going to God with absolute certainty and confidence that what you are asking for will be given?
Whatever words you say , make sure you believe them, and you will have them. Faith is based upon hearing what God says to us. Rex Rouis (gave one of the simplest definitions of Faith as, ‘hearing God and believing what He says’. Faith is not a tool to be used to achieve our desires, rather it is an inner disposition of conviction that the will or the word of God must manifest and be upheld in our situations. It is a ‘stubborn’ insistence that only what God says and wills must be the reality. Only faith has the power to move seeming impossible mountains. Only faith has the ability to look directly at an impossible situation and know that it will change. “Faith is not knowing the problem. Faith is the tangible knowledge that God is bigger than the problem, and that he is willing and able to help . Acknowleding the problem is the first step in obtaining faith. Faith has the courage to look at the currently challenging negative situation and still know that with God it will become positive. Faith ‘calls those things which be not as though they were’. This is the creative power of faith. It brings the power and ‘presence of God into any situation. Faith knows that the answer is a reality. Faith possesses the reality of the answer in the spirit, and knows that it will come to pass in the physical. Beloved, come to God in faith during this 21 days fasting and prayer and expect an answer/miracle James 1:6). When you ask God for help, focus on His Word and what He is speaking to your heart do believe. Never you allow your faith to be determined by your situation, God is not limited by your circumstances.
The Bible tells us that we are not just to pray, but rather to pray believing. Remember not all prayers bring results. Only prayer prayed with faith moves God and receives from Him. ‘Faith makes prayer strong, and gives it patience to wait on God.” Our scriptural reading says, “ Your faith has made you well.” Notice that Jesus didn’t say , “God has made you well. He didn’t say, “I have made. you well”? No. He said ‘Your faith has made you well.” This woman had the kind of faith that enabled healing to flow out of Jesus into her sick body. In Matthew 9:29 Jesus says, “Let it be done to you, according to your faith.” Child of God, during this 21-day fasting program, great and mighty miracles are going to happen for as many that will believe. The Holy Spirit then says to you, “Therefore, I say unto you, whatsoever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.” (Mark 1 1:24)
1. Father, I thank You for who You are and I believe that with You nothing is impossible. .
2. Father, forgive me for my lack of faith and doubts in the name of esus.
3. Father, release Your grace upon me, show me Your mercies and compassion in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, please place Your mighty hands upon me and pour down Your Spirit upon me in the name of Jesus.
5. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to operate in fear and doubt during this 21-day fasting and prayer.
6. Father, strengthen me in the place of prayers during this 21-day fasting and prayer in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, in your love hear my prayers, make haste to help me in the name of Jesus:
8. Father, draw me closer to You; I want to know You the more during this 21-day fasting and prayer in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, grant me the grace to live in obedience of Your word in my life in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, let Your name be glorified in my life in the name of Jesus. .
11. Father, till my mouth with a new song this year in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, let there be restoration of lost hopes and dreams this year in the name of Jesus.
13. Lord, I decree upon my life the anointing to overtake and recover lost glory in the name of Jesus.
14. Father, make every dry land a spring of water for me and my family in the name of Jesus.
15. Father, revive every dead situation in my life in the name of Jesus. _
16. Father, grant me divine speed this year 2017 in the name Jesus.
17. Fania, protect tile, my family and Church from tragedies and calamities in the name of Jesus.
pray with Psalms 31:1-24.