SATURDAY DAY 30
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 8:1 – 20
Today, you are moving into the Prayer Camp for the round-off activities of the 2016 21 days, Prayer/Fasting programme. Undoubtedly, these 21-day days must have been hectic. You have been in the wilderness, enduring the difficulties associated with a desert environment. During this period of fasting, you may have brought before the Lord all your hearts desires. We, members of the Daily Strength Team are convinced that the Lord has done great and mighty things for his people. We are convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that there shall be wonderful testimonies from this round-off activity.
Hear the Lord in Isaiah 25:6 – 8, “Here on Mount Zion the LORD Almighty will prepare a banquet for all the nations of the world – a banquet of richest food and finest wine. Here he will suddenly remove the cloud of sorrow that has been hanging over all the nations. . . . Will wipe away the tears from everyone’s eyes and take away the disgrace his people have suffered . . . .” Verse 14 – 15 of our scriptural reference, then says to you today as you move to the camp for the round-off Prayer Conference, “Then do not exalt yourself, forgetting the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery, who led you through the great and terrible wilderness; an arid waste land, with poisonous snakes and scorpions. He made water to flow for you from flint rock.” Beloved in Christ, during this 21 days fasting and prayers, the Lord fought many seen and unseen battles for you. You may not have taken note of this but it is the truth. As his word assures us from the prophet Isaiah, the Lord have removed the evil garments hanging on us. He has destroyed the evil spirit of death roaming around us. He says to you, “You shall leave and not die.” Hear this, child of God, “God has great blessings in store for you; but in order to handle them properly and benefit thereof, you must learn humility, develop a heart of gratitude, and never forget that God alone is the source of every good thing that will ever happen to us. Do not ever forget that whatever blessings you shall receive this year, due to seeking his presence in fasting and prayer, come from him and not by your power.
- Take God in worship for the opportunity of going for the rounding-off programme
- Make these declarations seriously:
- I accept God’s supernatural favour upon myself and family in Jesus name
- I receive with thanksgiving in my heart, supernatural opportunities, healings, restoration, and breakthroughs which my God gave to me during these days of fasting and prayers
- Through the mercy of God, I shall leave a holy life and be pleasing to the Lord throughout this year 2016
- Every obstacles put on my way by Lucifer, I have overcome in the name of Jesus
- Pray for the success of the rounding-off exercise
- Pray that God dispatch his holy angels to minister life to all present
- Pray for supernatural miracles during these days
Exercise: Remember to sow your seed of N1, 050
Memory Verse: Isaiah 25:9b