THURSDAY DAY 27
(Day two of the 3-day fasting and prayer)
Scriptural Reading: Psalm 113:9
As we enter the 2nd day of our 3-day fasting and prayer, with faith and trust in God can do all things we lift before the throne of mercy. Today we rise against the causes of involuntary Childlessness in marriages as we partake in the ongoing 3-day fasting and prayer.
Child of God, God does not say He intends for the woman to accept her childlessness as permanent because that is the future He has planned for her. God is very much aware of the predicament of the childless woman and her deep longing to have children. A sister once asked “Will she ever be a mother?” Praise the Lord, God’s word says “He settles the barren woman in her home as the happy mother of children” [Psalm 113:9]. Throughout the Scripture, there is nobody who truly served God and remained barren. You are under a divine mandate to be fruitful meaning to be productive in your marriage. Trusting in God you can break the shackles of barrenness on whatever level it has affected your life. Fruitfulness is a covenant agreement between God and humanity but more specifically with you as His child. Reject any other report that is contrary to the word of God, it does not matter how many years you have been barren. The good news is that barrenness can be broken, barrenness will not end your story, it is not permanent, it has an expiry date. Our Lord Jesus Christ says if only you will believe, you will see the glory of God. Hold onto God’s word concerning your case?. Most cases of women with barrenness in the Scripture ended up becoming mothers of children. Believe in God who brought to an end the childlessness of Sarah, Hannah and many others in the Scripture. Standing on God’s word of Psalm 113:9 the shame of barrenness shall be a thing of the past in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
MASS: WHITE ST MONICA,(MEMORIAL) 1 Cor 1:1-9; Ps 145:2-3.4-5.6-7(R.1b); Accl Mt 24:42a.44; Gospel Mt 24:42-51
1. Spend time in praise and worship and Thank God for your family and marriage.
2. Confess your sins to God and ask Him to forgive you.
3. I thank You Father because your faithfulness and love endures forever.
4. I break every curse of barrenness upon my life in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
5. Every power of darkness inflicting barrenness upon my life, I bind you in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
6. I destroy every cord of barrenness tied around my marriage and family in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
7. Lord, heal my productive organs totally in the Name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
Exercise: Take the Rosary of Liberation and prayer against Barrenness/Infertility at Midnight or any convenient time
Meditation: Exodus 23:26