Scriptural Reading: Psalms 113:9
As we enter the 11th day of our 21 days fasting and prayer, with faith we declare today and tomorrow “Operation carry your babies”. God will settle the childless woman today with children in the name of Jesus. Today we rise against the causes of involuntary childlessness in marriages for partakers of the ongoing 21 days fasting and prayers. Our theme this year says, “DON’T BE AFRAID, I AM WITH YOU”. Involuntary childlessness is not the plan of God for anyone. He is not also irresponsive to the deep longing and cries of you who is yet to have children.
A sister once asked me, “Will she ever be a mother?” Praise the Lord! God’s word says, “He settles the barren woman in her home as the happy mother of children.” [Psalms 113:9] Throughout the Scriptures there is nobody who truly served God and remained barren. You are under a divine mandate to be fruitful; meaning, to be productive in your marriage. You were not created to be under restraint or constraint. Biological fruitfulness is your portion. I want you to break the shackles of barrenness on whatever level it has affected your life. Fruitfulness is a covenant agreement between God and humanity but more specifically with you as His child. Reject any other report or teachings that are contrary to the word of God. It does not matter how many years you have been married or how old you think you are. The good news is that barrenness can be broken, barrenness will not end your story, it is not permanent, and it has an expiry date. Jesus says if only you will believe, you will see the glory. Can you hold on to God’s word concerning your womb? If you have faith you are next in line for divine settlement with children. Most cases of barrenness in the scripture ended up becoming mothers. Today is the expiry date for your childlessness. Psalms 113:9 says, “He gives the barren woman a home, making her a joyous mother of children.” And this is being fulfilled in your life today, in the name of Jesus. You are becoming a happy mother now, God is working out your miracle of fruitfulness, your story is changing, your shame of barrenness is now a thing of the past in the name of Jesus. By this time next year, endeavour to come to our 21 days Round-off to give your testimonies. So pray with faith in the certainty of God’s word for it is your time to carry your baby.
MASS: GREEN Is 49: 3. 5-6; Ps 40: 2. 4. 7-8. 8-9. 10 (8a. 9a); 1 Cor 1: 1-3; Jn 1: 29-34 SECOND SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
- Spend time in praise and worship.
- Thank God for your family and marriage.
- Father, I appreciate You for Your kindness, goodness, favor and mercy to me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Confess your sins to God and ask Him to forgive you. “Father, I confess every sin I have committed before you. Be they sins of omission or commission, I beg for Your mercy. Please, forgive me. Have mercy upon me and wash me clean with the Blood of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.”
- Father, forgive me, in any way or in any form I may have brought barrenness upon my life and marriage; and heal me, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank You Father because You are not man that You should lie, neither a son of man that you should change Your mind. (Numbers 23:19)
- Lord, I believe You will fulfill every word You have spoken concerning my life in the name of Jesus.
- Yahweh God, I come before You today to receive all the blessings You have destined for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive the power to be fruitful in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, make me fruitful and release multiplication upon my life and marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The Scriptures cannot be broken, I cannot be childless or unfruitful in any area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every power of darkness inflicting barrenness upon my life, I bind you in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy every cord of barrenness tied around my marriage and family in the name of Jesus.
- I revoke every ancestral covenant of barrenness in my family and marriage in the name of Jesus.
- I nullify every covenant of barrenness operating in my marriage originating from my family side or from my spouse’ family side in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let the SEED of N1, 050 which I have sown into this kingdom work speak for me in Jesus name.
Exercise: Take the “Rosary of Liberation” and “Prayer against Barrenness/Infertility” at Midnight or at any convenient time.
Meditation: Exodus 23:26