THURSDAY DAY 21 (Day 14 of the Prayer/ Fasting)
Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 1:19
Today we rise in prayer against every satanic pronouncement, spells and mission in our lives and families. In Isaiah 8:9-10, the scripture says; “Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.” We stand on the word of God in Isaiah 7:7 that says “Yet this is what the Sovereign Lord says: It will not take place, it will not happen…” As the word of God has declared in Isaiah 7:7 so shall it be in our lives in the name of Jesus. Every evil conspiracy, every evil pronouncement, every evil spells, every evil curses, every evil enchantment, every evil invocation, every evil incantations, every evil missions against my life, against my progress, against my health, against my destiny, against my family, against my finances, against my education, against my marriage, against my womb, against my vocation, against my ministry, will not succeed, will not stand, shall never prevail in the name of Jesus.
Dear friends in Christ, What is a curse? It is a spell placed on people with the intention of harming them. Different types of curses include: INHERITED (generational and ancestral-sins of fore fathers) and ACQUIRED (personal sins, witchcraft, negative words pronounced on yourself, ties/yokes to people with evil spirits, covenants and curses from cursing others). Many people are living under curses and spells. No wonder, many people labor but their effort, yield little or nothing. The bible is full with examples of communities, families and individual who were under spells or curses. Genesis 49:3-4 indicates that Reuben was cursed “Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my strength, excelling in honor, excelling in power. Turbulent as the waters, you will no longer excel, for you went up onto your father’s bed, onto my couch and defiled it.” Joshua 6:26 tells us that Joshua laid a curse on any individual that disobeyed his injunction. “At that time Joshua pronounced this solemn oath: “Cursed before the Lord is the man who undertakes to rebuild this city, Jericho: “At the cost of his firstborn son will he lay its foundations; at the cost of his youngest will he set up its gates.” However, we must also know that disobedience to God can attract curse or provocation of divine anger can bring unfavorable pronouncement from God or from his ministers on us. When we rise on the arms of prayer, and appeal to heaven, God is willing to void, to nullify, to cancel every curses, negative pronouncement, evil spell / enchantment made against you and your family. Writing to the Galatians 3:13 St. Paul says “Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law”. So child of God, today by means of faith moving and spiritually attentive prayer, we must enforce our freedom from any form of curse or spell cast on us.
- Thank the Lord the revelation of his word today
- Confess your sins and the sins of your family to the Lord
- Take the Act of contrition
- Take this song: Holy Spirit have your way, Have your way, Oh Lord
- Oh Lord, let me experience your Power and Victory in every area of my life in the name of Jesus
- Lord let every chain of life binding me from moving forward in life be broken today in the name of Jesus.
- I revoke by the fire of the Holy Ghost, every evil pronouncement made against me in the name of Jesus
- I command all curses of impossibilities in my life to expire in the name of Jesus
- All you spiritual spells acting as vultures in my life be paralyzed in the name of Jesus
- I release myself and every part of my body from every bewitchment in the name of Jesus
- Let every evil invocation and incantation be reversed in the name of Jesus
- Let every ungodly decision and judgment made against me and my family be rendered null and viod in the name of Jesus
- By the power of the Blood of Jesus I reverse in its entirety every spells and pronouncements against me in the name of Jesus
- I separate myself from every family inter-generational curse in the name of Jesus
- Let every mission of the enemy concerning my life and family become mission impossible in the name of Jesus
Exercise: Your seed of N1, 050 is part of God’s requirement for a profitable and rewarding fasting and prayers.
Memory Verse: Nehemiah 13:2