Scripture Reading: John 5:1-9
We have all felt at times overlooked, underestimated, and at times completely ignored. Today, the Holy Spirit says: It’s your turn now. I prophesy to you that like the man at the pool of Bethesda, you’ve been overlooked, crowded out, passed over, outran and pushed out, but today is your turn for the miracle you have been waiting for in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Beloved in Christ, I can imagine this man staring at the water, watching for the slightest ripple, saying to himself. ( don’t miss it this time) for hours and days and weeks, months, and years he watched the water, then for a minute he dozed off, or something caught his attention and he missed it. In the same vein you had watched other people get blessed, get healed, get promoted, get their new cars or married; and it looks to you from all natural evidence that it will never be you. The Lord says to you, just wait, be patient it’s coming. For the scripture says, “Be not weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you faint not”.
Do not allow your yesterday’s experience of disappoints, experience of failures, or unanswered prayers, condition your disposition to believe in today’s opportunities. Do not limit God because of your yesterday, don’t restrict Him to past methods or past experiences or past manifestations. He says: “Behold I will do a new thing.” For years this sick man had been there by the pool, he thought that the pool was the only means through which his healing or miracle could come, but he never knew that, Jesus can heal him without the pool. Beloved, take note today that nothing is impossible with Jesus. He does not need to use human methods or experiences to set you free. Jesus is passing your way today. Can you not hear the noises of the crowd moving with Him? When it was the turn of this man, nothing could stop it from taking place. Since the man could not get the miracle from the pool, Jesus had to bring the healing to the man, because it was his turn. Child of God, you are being located today and the time and season for your miracle, has come so take it and glorify the
Eph 6: 10-20; Ps 144: 1. 2. 9-10;(R. 1a); Accl Lk 19:38; 2:14; Lk 13: 31-35
- I believe in miracles, I serve a God of miracles therefore; every chapter closed by men against me be re-opened in my favour in Jesus name.
- Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises creates for my prosperity in Jesus name
- I receive grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my life time in Jesus name.
- I receive total liberty from the embarrassing yoke of debt in Jesus name.
- I receive total deliverance from the embarrassing stigma of knocking on doors and repeated phone calls begging for financial assistance in Jesus name.
- I receive total deliverance from the curse of poverty and affliction that has ever plagued my family line. I will live to transfer prosperity to my generation in Jesus name.
- Let your Spirit empower me O Lord, to attain, sustain and enjoy success in Jesus name.
- My joy shall multiply at the end of this month… I shall therefore count blessings and not sorrows.
- Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
Exercise: Take any prayer for Financial Breakthrough in Section A and be expectant.
Memory Verse: Isaiah 61:1