THURSDAY DAY 14 (Day 8 of the Prayer/Fasting)
Scripture Reading: Exodus 23:26
As come to seek the face of God today in continuation of our 21 days fasting programme, we bring the barren women especially those whose pregnancies usually suffer recurrent miscarriages before the throne of God. We have come with faith in God’s report that “No one shall miscarry or be barren in your land,” to enforce God’s decree of fruitfulness on all married women.
Dear friends, miscarriages and barrenness is not our portion in the name of Jesus. In Psalm 139:13-14 says, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” God is involved in the happenings in the womb, and his works are wonderful, because as the scripture says in Philippians 1:6 “I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion”. The God who puts the baby in your womb will preserved him/she in the name of Jesus.
- Begin your prayer with Praise and Worship
- Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
- Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I take authority over all the associated curses, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.
- I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all demons associated with any evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord do separate you completely from all the sins of your forefathers by the precious blood of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord to remove the curse if it was from Him.
- Ask the Lord to heal all the damages done.
- I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image or picture of failure in these matters, in Jesus’ name.
- I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of the living God roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, hasten Your word to perform it in every department of my life.
- Father the plans of the enemy’s concerning my pregnancy will prevail in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I apply the blood of Jesus on my spirit, soul, body and my womb.
- Let the fire of God saturate my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil design against my life be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil labels fashioned by the camp of the enemy against my life be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus. I release myself from every curse issued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and release myself from every covenant of unprofitable lateness in child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every spirit of death from my womb, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every power attracting attackers to me during pregnancy be ex-posed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare no more miscarriages in the name of Jesus (12x)
- I reject every curse of miscarriage and pre-mature birth in my family, in the name of Jesus.
Exercise: Your seed of N1, 050 sown as thanksgiving to God gladdens His heart. So sow your seed and expect God to reward you.
Memory Verse: Exodus 1:19