Scripture Reading: Psalm 107:15
Praise the Lord!!! Halleluiah! The Lord has done it for us, it has please the Him to bring us into this year 2016, let us praise Him, “Come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand (Ps 95:6-7).” “Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!” (Ps 95:2). Dear friends, because of his love and mercy, God broke the gates of brass that were placed against our movement into 2016; He cut the bars of iron that the enemies erected against our advancement to 2016. He set us free from our enemies’ and rescued us from evil attacks that sought to prevent us from seeing this year.
Brethren, when God in accordance with His plan for his people in (Exodus 3) decided to liberates the Israelites from their old long bondage of the enemies, God shook the kingdom of Egypt to its foundation, and cause Pharaoh to let the Israelites go. As God’s plan for His people starts to unfold, the red sea became the gates of brass and the bars of iron that acted as a blockage to prevent the Israelites from moving on in the new page of their walk to freedom. The enemy attempting to frustrate the divine destiny of the Israelites, took the best of their men and weapons to force an abortion of the divine destiny of God chosen people. The circumstances around caused the people of the covenant to be beclouded in a crisis of faith, which led them to lose sight of the assurance of their divine destiny and preservation which the Lord had made known to them. In frustration they complained to Moses saying “Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you have taken us away to die in the wilderness? What have you done to us, bringing us out of Egypt? Is this not the very thing we told you in Egypt, ‘Let us alone and let us serve the Egyptians’? For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the wilderness.” (Ex 14:11-12). In all these display of unbelief, Moses believed God for victory, because he had faith in God’s assurance of destiny and preservation. Moved by the spirit of faith Moses prophetically declared to the Israelites in Ex 14:13-14 “Do not be afraid, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you see today you shall never see again. The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to keep still.” In Ex 14:15 God said to Moses “Tell the Israelites to go forward.” God fought many battles on our behalf to bring us to this New Year, 2016; and had a purpose for keeping us alive to see this year. As you march into 2016, therefore, receive this prophetic message for you, God says to us, “TELL MY PEOPLE TO MOVE FORWARD, I DID NOT PRESERVED THEM TO 2016 TO BE STAGNATE.” With faith in the prophetic words of Exodus 14:15, I declare 2016 A Year of Divine Destiny and Preservation” for you in the Name of Jesus. –Amen
- With faith in the prophetic words of Exodus 14:15 declare 2016 “A YEAR OF DIVINE DESTINY AND PRESERVATION” (7X)
- Lord, as I seek your face this day, I open up myself unto you Lord; I confess and forsake all my wrong doings, cleanse me, show me mercy and prosper me in Jesus Name. Proverbs 28:13
- Father, let your goodness and your mercy follow me all the days of this year and throughout my life in Jesus Name. Psalms 23:6
- Father, grant me the needed graces to be spiritually and emotionally prepared for the 2016 , 21 days fasting starting 5th January 2016, in Jesus name Amen.
- I overthrow the citadel of sickness, weakness and fear in my life this year 2016 in Jesus Name
- Lord, all through this year, let me live to find favour before you and before men in Jesus Name. 1 Samuel 2:26
- I command every agent or power acting against my breakthrough to be permanently paralyzed in Jesus Name
- Father, let every gate blocking the fulfillment of your prophecies concerning my life be broken in Jesus’ Name. Lord, every gate keeping my blessings out, break in pieces and cut in sunder the bars of iron in the name of Jesus
Exercise: This year the Word of God and Charity shall be my tools for pleasing God.
Memory Verse: Exodus 15:2