Scriptural Reading: Deuteronomy 28: 12
Child of God, God wants us to work, therefore, refuse to be idle. After today you must find something doing , no matter how small. The ability to work hard is a gift of God’s grace. Hard work is a lifetime commitment. Psalms 90:17 says, “May Your favor be on us, Lord our God; make our endeavors successful; yes, make our endeavors secure!” It is time we held God unto His word, no matter the economic situation. God’s word has the ability when spoken in faith to create and command wealth in our favour.
This is the time to remind God of His word in Psalms 118:25 which says, “Please, Lord, please save us. Please, Lord, please give us success.” It is time to personalize the Word in Psalms 122:7 which says, “May peace be within your walls, And prosperity within your palaces.” Declare it with faith, “let there be peace and prosperity within my reach this year in the name of Jesus.” O Lord, I beseech you, send now prosperity into my work and business in the name of Jesus. These are not the times to cry hopelessly. Proverbs 16:3 admonishes us thus: “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans.” Psalms 55:22 says, “Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.”
Can a believer be convinced in the spirit that irrespective of the economic situation, God will still prosper us financially? Psalms 35:27 says, “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” From the above scripture it is certain that God wants to prosper you, so do not allow the economic situation to make you think that God cannot financially prosper you. Invoke God again to arise in your business, in your workshop, in your office, in your market place and to arise and confirm His word of prosperity in your life this year. Get provoked in the spirit over the raging storm of poverty knocking many people down. Involuntary poverty is not the will of God for you. God delights in your success. Let the door of heaven open now and better opportunities for these challenging times in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points: .
l. O Lord, baptize me with the generous spirit of a cheerful ‘giver who gives out of love and not out of compulsion in the name of Jesus.
2. The Lord will make me a pillar of : support for the expansion of God’s Kingdom in the name of Jesus.
3. Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in the name of Jesus. ‘
4. O Lord, endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that comes my way correct] and take maximum advantage of them in the name of Jesus. .
5. I receive grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my life time in the name of Jesus.
6. This year and beyond, I will enjoy the surplus of heaven to achieve my purpose and have leftovers in the name of Jesus.
7. I refuse to be a burden on my neighbors, families and friends. I am a lender and not a borrower in the name of Jesus.
8. I receive total deliverance from the curse of poverty and
affliction that has ever plagued my family line. I will live to transfer prosperity to my posterity 1n the name of Jesus.
9. Let Your Spirit empower the O Lord, to attain. sustain and enjoy success in the name of Jesus.
10. In this year 2017, I shall not waste my seed. I will be divinely guided to plant my seed on fertile soil in the name of Jesus. (REMEMBER T O SOW YOUR SEED OF N1,050 TO ANY OF THE DSD ACCOUNT NUMBERS)
l l. O Lord, let the resources required to fulfill my dream in the custody of my enemies relocate into the custody of my friends and helpers in the name of Jesus.
12. From now on all my investments and labour since the beginning of my career and ministry will begin to yield their full profit in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, do not grant Satan the backin of heaven to wipe out my financial resources with evi erosion in the name of Jesus. .
Exercise: Take the “Rosary of Liberation and Prayer for Financial Breakthrough/Employment” at midnight.
Meditation: Psalm 1 :3