- I begin these prayers pleading the blood of Jesus and His righteousness; I invoke the power of the Holy Spirit to help me that I may be saved and delivered completely from sin, demonic affliction, and every form of demonic oppression and counsels.
- Rom 10:9-10 says, “That if I confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in my heart that God hath raised him from the dead, that I shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.”
- O Lord Sanctify my mouth and my heart from this hour to the glory of your name as I surrender them to you!
- I Confess with my mouth this day, that Jesus is Lord, and believe in my heart that God hath raised him from the dead; that by his blood I have become his blood washed purchased possession, and by his resurrection, I have the door and power of an endless life given unto me. Therefore, I receive His salvation this hour!
- I enter to dwell in the secret place of the most high this hour; and scripture says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Ps 91:1). Let me abide under your shadow Oh God of my salvation!
- O God of my salvation, I repent of all my evil ways, of sins committed unknowingly, knowingly, or by omission or stubbornness; including confessed and un-confessed sins. In your faithfulness and Justness, forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness according to your word in 1 John 1: 9, in Jesus name.
- Upon every sin and legal bond standing against me, I plead the blood of Jesus.