MONDAY DAY 25
(Day 17 of the Prayer/Fasting)
Scripture Reading: Exodus 23:32
What is a covenant? A covenant is a formal agreement between two or more people. Usually the people concerned have definite terms and conditions. There are different types of covenants and many reasons for entering into it. There are also diverse ways of entering into covenant, knowingly or unknowingly.
Our scripture reading today warns, “Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods.” Many at times we have disobeyed this divine instruction, and the repercussions are devastating. Contracting covenants with the devil are the root curses of some the problems affecting us and our families. A brother once complained that every first son in their family usually die at the age of five. After investigating his family history, he discovered that, their paternal great grandfather suffered immersed oppression during his days. So in order to liberate his household from oppression, he imported an idol and entered a covenant that any day the family fail to worship it, it should take their first sons.
Some of you have being initiated into some ungodly associations or group by means of blood covenant, food, sex,. Evil covenant push us in the bondage of Satan, impose evil limitations on family and threatens the blessings of future generations. In order to gain and enjoy the liberty Jesus provides, we must rise against such demonic covenants entered by us or on our behalf. Let us employ the efficacy (effectiveness) of the blood of Jesus Christ to speak blessings and freedom for our lives and families.
- Blessed are you O Lord our God, who has given us new covenant with a better promise in Christ Jesus.
- Father God, I come before the court of heaven and petition You as the Ancient of days to review my case and judge in my favor, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, I personally repent and renounce of all the unrighteous covenants my parents, my father’s house, ancestors, and I, entered into, or made, from the first generation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father God, I make atonement with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I call heavens and earth to bear witness: I am redeemed by the covenant of the blood of Jesus Christ the Lamb of God; therefore, I renounce and break all satanic, unrighteous, idolatrous covenants my family and I have made, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, I invoke and superimpose the blood of the new and everlasting covenant in Christ Jesus to negate, nullify, and blot all covenants, its resultant curses, litigations, and records in the heavens above, on earth, and waters that are contrary and against any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every unrighteous covenant or agreement from my father’s loins or my mother’s womb affecting my life and destiny, be broken and nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all ungodly covenants in my father’s house through the shedding of innocent blood, be nullified by the blood of Jesus Christ the Lamb of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all the satanic, demonic, idolatrous, marine, witchcraft covenants, transactions, pacts, pledges, agreements and like things rooted in my foundations, be uncovered, broken, and nullified by the fire of the Holy Ghost mingled with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I invoke the blood of redemption against all demands or requests from my ancestors, marine world, idolatrous, and satanic agents due to covenants, agreements. I shall never suffer from their consequences in Jesus.
- I command all serpentine covenants and dedications in my life, to be broken and nullified now with the blood of Jesus.
- I renounce, break and nullify by the blood of Jesus all covenants, pacts, agreements, and transactions my ancestors, grandparents, parents, I, or any other person made that may be speaking against me in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant, transactions, pledges, agreements, dedication and oath entered into, made, or established at my expense, in exchange, or in mortgage of my destiny, glory, wealth, riches, marriage, or any area of my life, be revoked and nullified by the redemptive blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Take the warfare prayer on terminating satanic covenant
Exercise: Take the rosary of liberation
Memory Verse: Hebrew 8:6