MY SOUL NOW GLORIFIES THE LORD
1. My soul now glorifies, The Lord who is my Saviour, Rejoice for who am I, That God ha shown me favour.
2. The world shall call me blessed, And ponder on my story, In me is manifest God’s greatness, And his glory.
3. For those who are is his friends, And keep his laws most holy, His mercy is never ends, And he exalts the lowly.
4. But by his power the great, The proud, the self-conceited, The kings who sit in state, Are humbled and defeated
5. He feed the starving poor, He guides his holy nation, Fulfilling what he swore, Long since in revelation.
6. Then glorify with me, The Lord who is my Saviour, One Holy Trinity , Forever and forever